18 - 20 March, 2019
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Budapest University of Technology and Economics is proud to announce the first session of BME Model United Nations in March 2019.
At BMEMUN, delegates get to experience the workings of the United Nations and the dynamics of international relations by assuming the roles of UN representatives and members of other international bodies.
BMEMUN is an exciting opportunity for students to debate issues that confront world leaders and to draft resolutions in response to these global issues.
- Dates: 18 – 20 March, 2019
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Delegates: 250
- Committees: SC, HRC, UNEA, UNGA, ECOFIN
- Fee: 15 EUR
- Get General Information about Budapest
- Apply for BMEMUN
- First timer, see the Delegate Resources
- Know the schedule
- Have a look at the Terms and Conditions