18 - 20 March, 2019
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
The BMEMUN 2019 Secretariat is very excited to welcome delegates to our conference from all around the world. Of course, if you are not coming from a country in the European Union, a visa might be necessary to visit Hungary. It will be our pleasure to support you in any possible way in the process to prepare your travels to Hungary.
- Please check whether you have to apply for a visa in order to participate at BMEMUN 2019. For detailed information please check the website of the Federal Foreign Office or directly contact the embassy of the Hungary in your country. You may also go through this guide for general information.
- Applying for a visa may at some point turn out to be more difficult and time consuming than expected potentially exceeding 4 weeks. Therefore, we advise you to apply for a visa as soon as possible
- As soon as you have filled out your delegate registration successfully, provided your country & committee preferences, and we eventually received your conference fee payment, we will send out an invitation letter to you upon your request, which can be handed in at your embassy. Should you need a visa – Please fill this form here.
- Furthermore, we are willing to contact the embassy in advance to your interview, to confirm your participation in BMEMUN 2018. However, we cannot make this appointment for you
- Concerning the travel insurance, the BMEMUN Secretariat is not able to provide cover for you. Adequate medical insurance coverage is mandatory when applying for a visa.