To become an eminent speaker and debater in a MUN you must know some rules, have a style and most importantly-information. You can use the following documents and links to help yourself with every aspect of MUN. Background guide is always a good head start but along with it, you’ll need information regarding your country as well as a good understanding of the committee’s mandates and so forth.
Background Guide: A background is a carefully formulated document which contains the brief history, current scenario and the possible UN actions on the propossed topics of discussion.
Rules of Procedure Guide: This document compromises of all the rules and procedures with regards to Model UN.
Please choose the guide as per your allotted committee.
- UN SC: Click here
- UN EA: Click here
- UN GA: Click here
- UN HRC: Click here
- UN ECOFIN: Click here
Links to get you started
- MUN Tips and Tricks: Click here
- UN Documents: Click here
- UN Resources: Click here
- CIA World Factbook:Click here
- UN Organisational Chart: Click here
- UN Charter: Click here
- Tips for Resolution: Click here
Other Important Guides
- How to Research Guide: Click here
- Rules of Procedures Guide: Click here
- General Information for Attendees: Click here
- Award Criteria Guide: Click here